Thursday, September 08, 2005

Down from the mountain

Well, we are officially down from the higher elevation. Technically we are still in the mountains, but not quite as high. The move went well. The kitchen is now completed and functional, not to mention beautiful. Liam's bus picks him up right at our driveway, and his bus driver is about as nice as nice can be.
The only frustrating part of this whole adventure was with our cable "provider". And I use this term even more loosely than my last entry about them. I'm not going to go into specifics, but I will say that the term "incompetent Buffoons" came up quite a bit in the last two weeks. I will save the story for a later entry. I can promise y'all this though, it will be a most interesting story.
It's nice to be settled in and getting back to normality(You know I'm using this term about as loosely as my cable "provider"). Steph's enjoying her new kitchen. Liam's enjoying his new street in which to ride his bike and use his new speedometer. Tony just loves attention, although he still has this blank stare when we first moved in, almost as if he relocated to a different planet. What can we expect from a 4-month old. He's still a little angel though. As for me, I'm just enjoying life. What else is there!