Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Spotlight on the human condition

I was brought to the attention of a certain condition this week by my wife. I have to slow down and pace myself while communicating effectively. She couldn't be more right. She nailed it on the head. If we move too fast through life and don't try to stop and enjoy and figure things out at our own pace, we will never figure them out.
Now, I'm not preaching stop and smell the roses, but if we don't stop, we will be wondering what that beautiful fragrance is that just whisped up my nose.
On a sidenote, check out this article. God is not dead! If some of these folks in this article would slow it down, they might just see what the real human condition is, and how an important human being spent his life perfecting it.(I had to change this post because the actual article is under congressman joe)