Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mariah and Jack.OH MY GAWWD!!

I am out of my mind this morning. I just received news that Mariah Carey will be soon out on tour. If this wasn't just the greatest thing in the world, as an added bonus she will be taking her dog Jack on tour with her and...and...and(drumroll please)...the dog will be even making impromptu appearances during the show.

I cannot control my excitement. I've already ran around my front yard three times. I just cannot sit still. My family is trying to speak to me but I cannot speak a fluent sentence. It's as if I've just had a visit from "Q" on the starship enterprise, and he has taken my voice away.

If you want the jist of this nonsense, just read an interview with her. I think that Jack will be more entertaining on this tour. But for you aficionados out there, just hold on. Tour dates will be announced soon enough.