Monday, May 16, 2005

coffee & jazz

While Tony and the wife are catching up on some much needed z's, I'm sitting here in the sun-porch drinking java and listening to some jazz. It always seems to get my creative juices flowing. Java & Jazz-what a mix! I like to practice the bass to "beyond jazz" on XM radio. Some of the most interesting and flawless players can be found in this realm.
On a side-note, just bought myself a 4-cd package of Jerry's performance from his attack on Broadway in 1987 for a stint of 18 shows in 16 days at the famous Lunt-Fontanne theater. The performance I'm getting is the October 31'st(Halloween) performance. It is the complete performance, featuring both acoustic/electric-matinee/evening performances. If anyone is diverse in his musical tastes and styles, it is Jerry. Which makes this set a must have for the music lover in me. I cant wait to pop it in the portable, sit back and enjoy my favorite guitarist in action.
Tony is getting bigger every day. It's amazing this boy's milk consumption. Poor Steph. She is as proud as she is diligent in nurturing our boy as she has done with liam. She is the poster-child for the perfect mommy. I thank God every day for not only blessing me with 2 beautiful children, but also for blessing me with a wonderful, loving and giving wife. It all adds up to a recipe that is not only delectable, but filling as well.

Peace to Y'all!!