Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy birthday Liam from the United States Post Office

Liam's birthday was this week and he has received a few packages in the mail. The last one we received was a little strange.
The package was from my sister, who always sends Liam really nice clothes. Liam at a younger age didn't care for things made out of cotton, he wanted plastic and metal. He's come around lately, and I must say when he dresses himself he is color-coordinated(even a color-blind person would agree).
Enough rambling, here's the meat. You can just imagine an 8 year old boy's expression when he opens his box to find a cute pink dress(I'm not making this up) with little buttons and bows sewn on it.
I repressed my whacked sense of humor and didn't make him try it on. The weird thing was it looked to be about his size.
The reason we received the little pink dress with little buttons and bows sewn on it, was due to the fact that the original box was somehow damaged, so I guess they somehow sent Liam's new shirt to a little girl, and a pink dress with little buttons and bows sewn on it to Liam.