Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Inconvenient Truth


Just watched Al Gore's "An Inconvenient truth". I think everyone should see this film. It was well done and brought to light many disturbing realities. It's amazing that some will deny these FACTS and bury their heads in the sand. ESPECIALLY those supporters of the BUSH regime. I am glad I voted for Mr. Gore in 2000. One of the main reasons was his fight to bring an awareness to Global Warming, and all his accomplishments in politics as well as in life. I didn't see anything to report from the other side, and still don't. I won't get political, so I will end this here.
If everyone who sees this will make just one change in their lives and how the effect benefits mother earth, then he has helped this world in more ways than anyone could possibly believe. My one change will be small, but significant for me. Sometimes at work, when I am rushed, I throw the cardboard down the trash chute instead of spending time compacting it with the "recyclable" cardboard. It takes too much time. From now on I will take the time and do what is right. This may seem really insignificant and on a really small scale, but like I said, if everyone just does one thing...