Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nothing new

It feels like spring here today. Sam did not want to come back in from outside. He just wanted to lay in the sun. What a life a dog has. I can hear Tony waking up from his nap. He'll come down and do his usual crawling laps around the house. He loves Liam's room. We put him down on the floor in his room and he takes off like a dragster down the hallway around the corner straight into his brothers room. Like clockwork.

Finally saw the movie I have been putting off for some time. I wont say the name but it was the most controversial thing a couple of years ago. I don't know why I put it off for so long. The movie was well done and broke my heart. It also made me angry. The hype was definitely there, but was downplayed by reality. A reality that hit me with a brick.

I try to remain un-controversial, so I wont dwell. It was for my personal gain and that's where it will lay.